top of page
Association of Iranian Physicists in Medicine (AIPM)
ARTICLE 6: MEMBERS RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Every Member has the following rights and obligations:
1. To be elected or elect others for the various offices of the Association.
2. To participate with voting rights at the Regular or Extra-ordinary General Meetings.
3. To submit items for discussion by Council or General Assemblies according to the relevant rules.
4. To benefit from any rights emanating from the Constitution.
5. To abide by the articles of the Association.
6. To settle subscriptions and other commitments to the Association in the time limits set by the various Articles or by Council.
7. To foster the objectives of the Association.
bottom of page