top of page
ARTICLE 8: CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
1. No person shall be elected to Membership unless the Council has approved the candidate in accordance with the relevant articles concerning Membership.
2. Every candidate for election shall complete the required application form which is approved by the Council, having supporting signature from one Member in good standing and who have known the candidate professionally for at least one year.
3. Every proposal for election or transfer to another class of Membership must be sent in writing to the Secretary-general. The Council shall determine the class of Membership to which the candidate may be elected.
4. Any request for re-admission to any class of Membership shall be dealt with in the same manner as an original request for Membership.
5. When a candidate has been elected by Council, the Secretary-general will notify the Member accordingly and Membership shall become effective after the subscription.
bottom of page